The GXV3140 represents the next generation in personal IP multimedia communication. Extraordinary video quality, advanced telephony features and rich applications embodied in a sleek industrial design, distinguish this product in a unique class of its own. The GXV3140 sports a crystal clear 4.3 digital color LCD, a tiltable 1.3M pixel advanced CMOS camera with razor sharp clarity and privacy shutter, dual network ports, rich auxiliary interfaces (such as SD, USB, stereo headset, audio/video output, etc), advanced video compression standard H.264/H.263/H.263+, and a full-duplex speakerphone.
By splendidly blending state-of-art real time video conference capability with a number of popular Web and social networking applications (such as Web browsing, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, Internet radio, Yahoo Flickr Web photo album, RSS news/weather/stock feeds, music streaming, games, etc), the GXV3140 creates a powerful platform for enabling converged IP multimedia applications that bring unprecedented stunning user experience.
Features at a Glance
- 4.3 digital TFT color LCD (480x272 resolution), 1.3M pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Dual switched 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, optional FXS and FXO port
- SD/MMC/SDHC, USB, stereo headset with microphone, stereo audio output, video output, 2-angle stand, wall mountable
- High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo canceller
- H.264 baseline (with CABAC enhancement pending) and H.263/H.263+ (pending) video standard at bit rate of 64kbps to 1Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps and resolution of QVGA/CIF/QCIF
- G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726-32 (pending) voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec
- Web browser, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, RSS feeds of weather/news/stocks, Internet radio, music/video streaming/playing from SD/USB card/Internet, Yahoo Flickr web photo album, alarm clock, calendar, games, music ring tone, etc
- Intuitive graphic user interface with customizable skins, multi-language, multiple virtual screens
- Advanced smart NAT traversal technology to allow truly zero-configuration plug-and-play
- Strong security and privacy protection based on TLS/SRTP/AES