The GXV3674 series is a powerful weatherproof Infrared (IR) IP camera with an adjustable vari-focal High-Definition lens - making it ideal for any outdoor/indoor setting where weather and light conditions constantly change. The camera’s variable-focal lens allows the user to adjust the lens of the camera to best fit their monitoring needs, which allows the GXV3674 to monitor nearby areas, such as a building entrance, and distant focuses, such as a parking lot. Its’ advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered with a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, including low light settings. The GXV3674 series can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 36 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems.
It features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio (using the camera’s Audio_In port) and video streaming to both video and mobile (smart) phones.
The GXV3674 contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, advanced security protection and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixel CMOS sensors and vari-focal HD lens with DC-IRIS, convenient to zoom or focus without opening the case
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p and 1080p resolutions in full frame rate
- Pre/post event recording buffer
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC client
- Support both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow at least 4 simultaneous viewers
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF conformance with extensions in the near future