OpenVox AE2410P takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 24 ports.
- Up to 24 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
AE2410P is a new generation analog card with Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board. With the interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules, AE2410P can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the AE2410P, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The AE2410P with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
AE2410P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
Services and Features
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
Optional Octasic® DSP Echo Cancellation Module — EC2032
- Up to 24 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 6 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Size: 31.1*9.8*1.8cm
- Weight: 175g
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® music protection
- Automatic level control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2032 (SMEC V1.1) power: 3.83W
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
Certificates: CE and FCC
Five Year Warranty!