The state-of-the-art hardware and the proven snom SIP software make the snom 720 a perfect solution for office users that require excellent audio and a large number of programmable PBX-style keys.
In terms of voice quality, available features and day-to-day usability the snom 725 sets a high standard for VoIP phones in its class.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital signal processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset-ready
- D7 Expansion module-ready
- USB WiFi stick support (RT2070/RT3070 chipsets)
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- No Power Supply included